Your plants hate dry air!
Although watering plants might sound sufficient, they actually need humidity to survive. Many of our indoor plants originate from humid jungle environments, so moisture in the air is vital to keep plants lush and healthy. The humidity helps prevent them from drying out in the sun.
40% – 60% humidity is ideal for most houses during summer and the perfect humidity level for most plants to flourish. With specific ways to increase humidity, such as our Cactus™ Humidifier, your home will reach this humidity level with ease. This level is also ideal for flowering and vegetation
The Cactus™ Humidifier
- Size: 13x8cm
- Powered by USB: It is powered by a USB cable that comes along with the product. You can connect it with your laptop at the office desk easily.
- Reduces dryness: The water in the humidifier ejects in the form of a mist which reduces the level of dryness in the air around you.
- Filters out bacteria: Harmful bacteria and irritants that may cause colds and allergies are discarded by the mist.
- Adorable design: The small circular design of the humidifier looks adorable on the table and can easily be mistaken for a decoration piece.
- Capacity: 280ml
- Working time: 4 hours, simply refill the humidifier once emptied
- Max Mist Volume: 50ml/h
- Colors: White with light, pink, not light, white not light, grey not light
How to use:
- Firstly, remove the lid and add water, ensuring that the water does not exceed the max line indicated on the product as a horizontal mark.
- Put the lid back and connect the USB cable to your laptop, computer, or adapter.
- Press the button of the Cactus™ Humidifier and it will start working instantly. The light can be turned on independently when needed.
- Don’t leave the humidifier turned on once the water in the unit is consumed.
- Don’t flip the diffuser. Water may leak out.
- Clean it once a week with a dry and clean cloth.